Occupational Therapist Assistant, OTA
Occupational Therapist Assistant, OTA – ProgressiveHealth of Indiana, LLC is hiring for a flex part-time Occupational Therapist Assistant (OTA) in Princeton, Indiana! We are looking for an energetic and results driven Occupational Therapist Assistant to provide therapeutic and holistic care for our patients in a large, industrial care setting.
Experienced OTA’s and new graduates are welcome to apply! This is a wonderful opportunity to expand knowledge and experience in a clinical setting.
- Consistent part-time hours
- Hours would be 7 PM – 11:30 PM, with two nights per week guaranteed
- Opportunity for more shifts available!
- Due to the unique nature of this night-shift position, we will offer premium compensation!
Come be a part of a growing organization in a progressive, supportive, and innovative team!
What you get from us:
- Opportunity for important work/life balance
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- We support our flex part-time staff by sourcing internally for all full-time positions!
What will you be doing in this role?
- Maintaining achievable established productivity standards
- Completing appropriate documentation according to Company/department policies and procedures along with adhering to federal and state regulations
- Providing medically prescribed physical therapy treatment for patients suffering from injuries, or muscle, nerve, joint and bone diseases
- Restoring patient function while relieving pain, with ambitions of avoiding disability
- Integrating Rehab Techs (support staff) in patient care plan
This does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the company reserves the right to review and modify the functions, duties and requirements of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed as circumstances or business needs require.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Current license to practice as a Occupational Therapist Assistant specific to the State of Indiana
- Graduate from an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant educational program as set by the NBCOT
- Current CPR certification
Are you a OTA who is interested in learning more about our therapeutic settings or wanting to find a specific career path you are passionate about? Let’s chat! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ProgressiveHealth is the premier provider of a broad spectrum of occupational and non-occupational health services including on-site medical, injury prevention, health improvement, and rehabilitation management solutions and more! We are dedicated to delivering superior care and improving both patient and client outcomes. With nearly 1,000 employees supporting operations across the United States and in Canada, ProgressiveHealth has been growing our footprint since 1995. Our team is experienced and focused to get the job done right!