Occupational Health Nurse/Registered Nurse, RN
Occupational Health Nurse/Registered Nurse – Newburgh, Indiana
ProgressiveHealth is the premier provider of a broad spectrum of onsite medical, health improvement, placement, injury prevention, and rehabilitation management solutions. We partner with industry-leading clients nationwide – reducing costs, delivering superior patient care.
ProgressiveHealth is seeking PRN Occupational Health Nurses to supplement our team of healthcare professionals in an onsite occupational health clinic at a large manufacturing facility in Newburgh, Indiana. This location offers day shift, night shift, and weekend opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Personnel and program development and management
- Coordinate staff scheduling to maintain coverage
- Engage with client to ensure program is meeting expectations and goals
- Provides medical care for work related injury and illness
- Gives injections or treatments as ordered or per protocol within the clinic
- Operates electrocardiograph (EKG), spirometry, audiometry and other equipment to administer routine diagnostic tests
- Performs routine laboratory tests/collects specimens for routine laboratory tests – includes finger sticks and urinalysis
- Performs biological monitoring
What you need for this position:
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records
- Must be highly organized and have effective communication skills
- Ability to be team player and demonstrate a positive attitude
Education and Training required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or equivalent for Registered Nurse. Active Registered Nurse license in the state of Indiana or ability to obtain Indiana Registered Nurse license.
- Occupational health experience is preferred.
- Current CPR/AED certification
Become part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team! If you feel that you would be a good fit for the position, please submit your resume!