Nurse Practitioner – Princeton, IN
ProgressiveHealth is the premier provider of a broad spectrum of onsite medical, health improvement, placement, injury prevention, and rehabilitation management solutions. We partner with industry- leading clients nationwide – reducing costs, delivering superior patient care
We are seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner to join our team of healthcare professionals onsite at a large automotive manufacturer in Princeton, IN.
What you will be doing:
- Perform new hire physicals
- Occasionally performs musculoskeletal exams and other work-related exams
- Provides guidance to other medical staff (medical assistants) to ensure quality professional services and patient satisfaction
- Monday – Friday 11:00am - 7:30pm
- Occasional Saturday coverage: 2-3 hours per Saturday
- Applicants must be flexible with variable start times
What you need for this position:
- Nurse Practitioner license in the state of Indiana
- Master’s Degree from an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- ANCC/AANP certification
- Nursing experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment is a plus!
Are you a good fit for this position?
This a full time, day shift, direct-hire position in a dynamic work environment with a competitive total compensation package and excellent benefits.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays