Network Administrator / HIPPA Security Officer
Network Administrator / HIPPA Security Officer - Evansville, IN
ProgressiveHealth is a premier provider of clinical management solutions for hospitals and health systems throughout the U.S. ProgressiveHealth partners with hospitals to enhance financial performance, improve clinical outcomes and increase patient and physician satisfaction, while expanding market share in outpatient, employer, and post-acute services.
ProgressiveHealth is seeking an enthusiastic and talented network administrator to join our team in Evansville, IN as our Network Administrator / HIPPA Security Officer. At the forefront of physical rehabilitation and industrial safety with top notch technology to support those programs, ProgressiveHealth can provide an unrivalled career path in software development and support.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Maintains and secures all cloud resources, including: active directory, servers, databases, data warehouses, cubes, networks, VPN’s, firewalls and virtual machines
- Responsible for setup and assignment of all computers, computer systems, and access for all new hires; responsible for terming access when applicable. Maintain cohesiveness in development and communication between teams
- Troubleshoot and determine source of computer problems (hardware, software, user access, etc.); advise staff on appropriate action.
- Manage HIPAA security directives in collaboration with the Compliance Department and Security Team.
- Investigate all data breaches and security incidents and determine measures for future prevention.
- Assist in security training for employees who have access to ePHI.
- Address issues related to security incidents.
- Act as a liaison with vendors, outside consultants, or third parties to appropriately secure and protect ePHI.
- Familiarity and previous work experience within the healthcare field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must love coding, data, and programming
- Ability to research data issues
- Experience working with cloud environment (i.e. Microsoft Azure)
- Experience of and knowledge of HIPAA, NIST and other application regulations
- Mastery of communication skills, collaboration, teamwork, customer service
- Ability to work with minimum supervision while taking initiative and making independent decisions
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in health data science, computer science, data science, or related field
- Two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent computer skills: knowledge of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and Power-Point.
This full-time position includes:
- Excellent compensation package with competitive pay
- Bonus potential
- Robust and comprehensive benefit package
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Continuing Education
Become part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team! Qualified candidates should submit a resume for consideration.