Interviewer, Day of Work Specialist
ProgressiveHealth is seeking a full-time Day of Work Specialist to join our team onsite at a large manufacturer in Princeton, IN. This position will monitor candidates during a simulated day of work activity and perform interviews for employment in a production environment.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent communication skills, ability to multitask, and being detail oriented is required
- Previous experience conducting interviews is helpful
- Be energetic, professional and dependable
- Work independently, take initiative, anticipate challenges and problem solve
Education and Training Required:
- High school diploma and computer/data entry skills are required
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
This full-time position includes:
- Excellent compensation package with competitive pay
- Robust benefit package;
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Education Assistance
Shift will be rotating as needed to meet the scheduling needs.
Become part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team! Qualified candidates should submit a resume for consideration.