Early Intervention Specialist, Exercise Science, Kinesiology
ProgressiveHealth is seeking an energetic Early Intervention Specialist to join our outstanding team of healthcare professionals to work onsite with employees at a local automotive manufacturer in San Antonio, TX.
We strive to increase the workforce’s ability to perform their job duties safely and decrease the risk of injury through intervention at the early onset of discomfort in a contemporary, dynamic work environment.
What you will be doing:
- Proactive prevention
- Early symptom intervention
- Case management
- Implementing wellness initiatives
- Health education and health promotions
- Class instruction
- Supervision of exercise floor to ensure safety of participants and proper use of equipment
- Ergonomic program support working to increase the workforce’s ability to perform their job duties safely and decrease risk of injury
Ideal candidate will:
- Be energetic and take initiative
- Engage with the workforce
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be dependable and willing to help
Education and training required:
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Kinesiology, Exercise/Sports Science, Health Promotions or related field.
- CPR certification
- New grads are encouraged to apply!
These full-time positions include:
- Excellent compensation package with competitive pay
- Robust benefit package
- Bonus potential
Submit your resume to become part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team!