Athletic Trainer- PRN
Athletic Trainer – Industrial Setting
ProgressiveHealth is the premier provider of a broad spectrum of placement, injury prevention, health improvement and rehabilitation management solutions, dedicated to delivering superior care and improving both patient and client outcomes.
ProgressiveHealth is seeking a PRN Athletic Trainer to provide injury prevention onsite at a local manufacturing facility in Clarksville, TN. We strive to increase the workforce’s ability to perform their job duties safely and decrease the risk of injury through intervention at the early onset of discomfort in a dynamic work environment.
- Proactive injury prevention
- Early symptom intervention
- Injury rehabilitation
- Job Site Analysis
Ideal candidate will:
- Possess strong ergonomic and orthopedic interest and knowledge
- Be energetic, professional, and dependable
- Work independently, take initiative, and problem solve
- Possess strong customer service, communication, and clinical skills
- Effectively manage time and accurately complete tasks
Education and training required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Athletic Training
- Tennessee Athletic Trainer license or ability to obtain Tennessee license
- CPR/AED certification
- PRN- Afternoon and evening hours.
This PRN position includes:
- Excellent an compensation package with competitive pay
Become part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team! Qualified candidates should submit a resume for consideration.