Athletic Trainer – Terre Haute, IN
Union Hospital Therapy is seeking an energetic, full-time Athletic Trainer to join our outstanding team of healthcare professionals in Terre Haute, Indiana.
Our Athletic Trainers are responsible for providing treatment to student athletes under the direction of the team physician or by written referral from a physician, and in accordance with the state athletic training practice act. Our current opening is in a high school setting.
What's in it for you:
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
What you need for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Athletic Training
- Indiana Athletic Trainer license or ability to obtain Indiana license
- Current CPR/AED Certification
- Availability to work evenings and possibly weekends
Please submit your resume to become part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team!
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, veteran, or disability status.