Athletic Trainer – Industrial Setting - Mount Vernon, IL
ProgressiveHealth is seeking a Certified Athletic Trainer to join our company to provide specialized injury prevention and health improvement solutions on-site at a local manufacturing facility located in Mount Vernon, Illinois.
- Proactive injury prevention and work-related rehabilitation
- Physical demand analysis and ergonomic assessments
- Identifying areas of improvement to reduce ergonomic burden
- Fitness Center and Health Improvement program support
Ideal candidates will:
- Possess strong ergonomic and orthopedic skills
- Be energetic, professional and dependable
- Effectively manage time, pay attention to detail and accurately complete tasks
- Have excellent communication skills
- Work independently, take initiative, anticipate challenges and problem solve
- Engage with the workforce, have exceptional customer service and clinical skills
Education and training required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Athletic Training
- Illinois Athletic Trainer license or ability to obtain Illinois Athletic Trainer license
- Current CPR/AED certification
- New grads are encouraged to apply!
These full-time positions include:
- Excellent compensation package with competitive pay
- Bonus Potential
- Robust benefit package:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Education Assistance
ProgressiveHealth is the premier provider of a broad spectrum of proactive injury prevention, optimal job placement, health improvement and medical solutions, dedicated to delivering superior care to our clients’ employees. We strive to increase the workforce’s ability to perform their job duties safely and decrease the risk of injury in a contemporary, dynamic work environment.
Become part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team! Qualified candidates should submit a resume for consideration.