Sales ConsultantPro Resources
Under the supervision of Sales Manager, the Sales Consultant is to grow the Professional Employer Organization (PEO).
The Sales Consultant provides quality, tailored services while continually meeting target goals by understanding and meeting the needs of our current and prospective clients. The Sales Consultant should utilize various marketing methods (i.e. referrals from existing clients, associations, direct mail, etc.). The Sales Consultant will be required to meet sales standards as outlined by the company.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Strong organizational skills
· Effective oral and written communication skills to include potentially stressful situations
· Dynamic public speaker
· Ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
· Ability to consistently meet daily, weekly and monthly goals and deadlines
· Must be resourceful, self-motivated, client-focused, and able to work as a team
· Possess an understanding of sales methodologies and can apply them in a sales situation
· Highly valued interpersonal skills include the ability to be rational, objective and unbiased when making decisions or taking action
· Proficient with Word, Excel and Outlook
Education and/or Other Requirements
· High School diploma or equivalent (G.E.D) required
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· Minimum of 5 years of business-to-business sales experience or a generalist in human resources required in the absence of a college degree
· Knowledge of related fields of human resources (i.e. payroll, risk management, workers' compensation, benefits, etc.)
· The ability to speak and write in clear and concise English
· Valid driver's license
· Professional appearance
· Successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen
Job Type: Full-time