Human Resources Assistant
1271 U.S. 10, Detroit Lakes, MN, USA
Detroit Lakes, MN 56501
Support processes by providing help in various office departments by administering numerous clerical functions, administrative and business detail. In addition, the Human Resources Assistant will assist employees and clients with benefit offerings and provide support to the Human Resources Department.
* Knowledge and previous experience with company benefits and compliance is preferred
* Strong organizational skills
* Effective oral and written communication skills to include potentially stressful situations
* Ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
* Ability to consistently meet daily, weekly and monthly goals and deadline
* Must be resourceful, self-motivated, client focused, and able to work as a team
* Advanced computer skills to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Excellent phone etiquette
* Excellent customer service to clients and employees
Education and Other Requirements
* High School diploma or equivalent (G.E.D) required
* Associate's degree in Human Resources or related field is preferred
* Knowledge of related fields of human resources is preferred (i.e. benefits, payroll, etc.)
* Successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen
Competitive pay and benefits, while working for a progressive company!
We offer: Health insurance, 401(k), Paid time off and paid holidays, Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Health savings account, Life insurance, Referral program, Vision insurance and other benefits.