Client Human Resources Director
The Client Human Resources Director will ensure human resources compliance and provide assistance to worksite clients, supervisors and employees regarding human resources policies and procedures (as directed). The Client Human Resources Manager will assist with enhancing client's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs and practices. The Client Human Resources Manager works directly with worksite clients and worksite employees assisting with human resources at the clients' worksite and also at PRO.
The Client Human Resources Director must be sensitive to company needs, client and employee goodwill, and the business needs. The Client Human Resources Manager will provide supervisor and employee coaching regarding Human Resources policies and procedures. Provides and receives feedback on employee morale, indicating suggested corrective action to resolve any problem areas to the client.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. (Note - Reasonable accommodations may be made in order to perform the essential functions. In addition to or in lieu of those described above, any duties are subject to change at any time or duties may be added).
* Responsible for the Client/Employee Complaint Resolution Process and completes follow-up documentation as needed.
* Creates and modifies job descriptions as necessary; monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
* Develops, recommends, and implements personnel policies and procedures; maintains employee handbook changes and customizations (policies and procedures).
* Organize, update, write and place recruiting advertisements.
* Available to client with assistance in: policy and procedure development, recruitment and selection, disciplinary procedures, employee termination, and, job description design.
* Communicate with clients to ensure needs are being met, to identify problems and to provide timely, individual, and thorough service.
* Establishes and conducts orientation and training programs for employees and clients.
* Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to interview; coach and discipline employees (including documentation); scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee and client grievances; counseling employees, supervisors and clients. Manages, documents and tracks employee disciplinary actions.
* Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures for continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed. Upon approval by Management, the Client Human Resources Manager implements updates/changes.
Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
* Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records in compliance.
* Develops, recommends, and implements personnel policies and procedures; maintains handbook on policies and procedures (for internal and external employees) and makes updates/changes in accordance to state and federal law.
* Oversees the Client Care Process.
* (i.e. Communicates with clients to ensure needs are being met, to identify problems and to provide timely, individual and thorough service)
* Addresses problem clients and employees with the General Manager and the Board of Directors to ensure proper steps are taken to resolve any issues current and future.
* Responsible for overseeing and ensuring compliance, monitoring and updating (i.e. Form I-9, Employment Eligibility process, application process, etc.).
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing and updating policies, procedures, methods and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organizational values.
* Prompt and reliable attendance
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* Must maintain confidential information with great sensitivity.
* Must have proven and sustainable compliance measures.
* Effectively communicate calmly and effectively (orally and in writing) with people in potentially stressful situations.
* Ability to work with limited supervision, high motivation, good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
* Ability to multi-task and possess strong organizational skills.
* Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
* Advanced experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Strong skills in interpersonal communication, writing, and organization.
* Knowledge of Company policies/procedures & benefit packages or the ability & willingness to learn.
* Ability to travel to client's worksite location as needed.
Education and Other Requirements
* High School diploma or equivalent (G.E.D) required
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Equivalent
* Must have a minimum of 4+ years in Human Resources Generalist or higher role.
* 2 years of Supervisory experience required
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance