Installation LaborersPrivate luxury Community in Aspen
Private luxury community in Aspen seeking Installation Laborers.
40 hours a week + Overtime.
The job duties of a general laborer vary. They may include cleaning and preparing a job site, loading and delivering materials, and using a variety of tools and machines such as blowtorches, forklifts, levels, lifts, power drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers, and water spraying equipment.
- Climb to heights and conduct work with proper safety restraints
- Lift heavy loads up to 70 lbs and navigate construction job site terrain
- Dig pits, trenches and foundations in preparation for job site construction
- Operate heavy machinery, including construction vehicles
- Identify utility lines
- Perform setup and cleanup tasks at job site
- Direct traffic when necessary to ensure safety of pedestrians, motorists and work crew
- Back-fill trenches and pits when necessary
- Provide labor support as needed for specialty crew
- Perform general maintenance of construction equipment and vehicles
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.