Home CaregiverPrivate Family Home Care
Our family is looking for a reliable and flexible in-home support immediately for sharp couple (no Dementia/Alzheimer's) in their 80's in their Northeast Cedar Rapids home.
This part-time position is 2 nights per week from 5-10 PM, and every other Sunday, 9-10 PM (no overnights), for a total of 10-25 hours per week.
- Occasional day hours available
- May work more than 25 hours per week, if desired.
- Must be over 21, mature, cat friendly and have strong core muscles to lift (stroke victim who needs help in and out of a wheelchair but is able to participate).
About the home:
Household is handicapped accessible. CNA (certified nursing assistant)-type duties, assist with bathing (gentleman), meal prep, and light housework.
Perks & Pay:
- Training provided to qualified candidates.
- Must be fluent in English.
- CNA license not required.
- Starting pay $16/hour
- Free meals.
A great second job or a few hours for someone who just wants a little extra income. Second position available starting in June - share with a friend!