Luxury residential property management company seeks Housekeeping Director with premiere hospitality experience - must be fluent in Eng./Sp., have outstanding references, professional appearance & a clean driving record. Responsibilities include hiring, training, supervising & scheduling staff. Hourly comp. + benefits.
Exceeded budget productivity for the department by .08 by focusing on processes and people within the Housekeeping team.
- Implemented a carpet cleaning program throughout the hotel and residential towers, then trained and delegated the responsibilities.
- Improved savings in labor expenses YOY by saving over $68,000 in overtime pay by hiring the right people, giving the team the tools needed, and increasing the retention.
- Increased the overall cleanliness score of the hotel YOY by 1.39% by implementing an inspection program and incentive.
Implemented recruiting strategies such as job fairs, networking events and community involvement to eliminate contract labor.
- Developed a linen program by partnering with a local hotel to reduce the high cost of outsourcing, which resulted in saving the company $60,000 dollars annually.
- Designed training program to increase guest service scores.
- Successfully increased and maintained guest services scores by 20% which exceeded the brand benchmark.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.