Private luxury community in Aspen seeking gardeners/landscapers for summer season. Starting at $18+ per hour. Looking for Full Time May-October and Part Time May-July. Experience not necessary. Must be able to work outdoors for long periods while kneeling, standing, squatting, bending and walking.
Gardener responsibilities include monitoring the health of all plants and greenscapes, watering and feeding plants, trimming trees and shrubs, fertilizing and mowing lawns, weeding gardens and keeping green spaces and walkways clear of debris and litter. You should know how to use and maintain landscaping equipment, including mowers, trimmers and fertilizers, while following health and safety regulations.
Ultimately, you will make sure our gardens and green spaces are always healthy and beautiful.
- Install and maintain seasonal plants.
- Mow, trim and fertilize green spaces.
- Mulch, edge and weed gardens.
- Prune and trim trees and bushes.
- Maintain all gardening equipment and machinery, like mowers, trimmers and leaf blowers.
- Monitor and maintain the health of plants.
- Deal with pest problems that could damage plants.
- Keep gardens and green spaces clear of debris and litter.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.