Executive Assistant #424871Private
Executive Assistant to Law Firm Operations Manager - Must be a self-starter, proficient in Microsoft office and QuickBooks, able to work in busy environment. Duties include: filing, answering phones, interaction with customers, A/R and A/P, and other administrative duties as assigned. Excellent benefits.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings..
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff.
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.