Groundskeeper: Princeton Day School, an independent PreK-12 school, seeks experienced groundskeeper.
Princeton Day School is seeking a full-time Grounds Keeper who will work on multiple sites with responsibilities including, but not limited to, cutting lawns and fields, operating lawn care and other equipment, caring for equipment, installing and caring for ornamental plants and trees, sports field painting and care, landscape maintenance, drainage and irrigation system maintenance, repair and installation and pool care.
Qualified candidates will possess:
· 5-10 years of landscaping/grounds experience
· Landscaping equipment operation experience/skills
· A valid driver’s license
· The ability to regularly lift up to 50 pounds and carry boxes upstairs
· Moderate computer skills
· A pesticide operator’s license 3A, 3B and 13 IPM
· Experience and comfort with ladder work
· A high school diploma
· A positive attitude
· Excellent customer service skills
· Attention to detail
· A high degree of professionalism
For position details and application instructions, please visit https://www.pds.org