Provider Contact Center Specialist
Full Time, Monday-Friday
This position is responsible for being the first point of contact for providers who communicate with PrimeWest Health about accuracy and timeliness of claims payments, prior authorizations, Appeal procedures, product information, benefit/eligibility verification, and general plan information. This position identifies member/provider issues and responds accordingly.
Educational Requirements and Required Qualifications
* At a minimum, an associate degree and/or two or more years of experience in medical claims
* Demonstrated knowledge of, and proficiency in, Microsoft Office applications
* Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks. Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to work effectively with a variety of people both within and outside of the organization. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to provide effective training in one-on-one or group settings.
* Ability to display a high level of confidence when responding to phone inquiries
* Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding member and provider information, as well as other issues deemed confidential
* Willingness to work hours necessary to successfully accomplish assigned tasks
* Excellent customer service skills
* Motivated self-starter who requires little direction
* Ability to sit at a desk or computer station most of the time. Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry such articles as file folders and small boxes up to 5 pounds. Some travel may be required.
PrimeWest Health will accept resumes for this position until filled. No phone inquiries, please. Employment to begin ASAP.