We're hiring Primary Care Partners "Your Partners in Health"
Primary Care Partners, Inc. has an opening for a full-time Senior Accountant position. This position is responsible for the preparation, review, analysis, and distribution of the Financial and Accounting Documents of Primary Care Partners, Inc. and its divisions and PCP Investors. Provide analytical and business process support to the Business Office.
Completed applications must be received by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, April 14, 2021. Cover letters and resumes are not accepted.
The starting pay for this position is $33.17 an hour.
The right candidate will be responsible for:
• Oversee the recording of all revenue and payments received.
• Preparation of PCP, Inc. analysis projects as needed.
• Analyze financial results and explain variances to the prior year and to the budget.
• Participate in monthly and year-end accounting close processes.
• Point of contact for Business Office supervisor and staff to optimize business processes and workflows and to provide analysis of data for timely financial decision making.
• Monitor and train Managers/Providers on MD Report Viewer for end-of-month financial reports.
• Develop additional financial reports for timely decision-making.
• Work with Managers/Providers on financial analysis for use in timely decision making.
• Serve as Super User for Financial Reporting Tools and Systems
• Recommend accounting software/hardware changes and updates and recommend and implement best practices and workflows.
• Backup assigned duties of the other accounting staff (accountants, payroll specialist, accounting clerk)
• Oversee the accounting functions related to the 401K, Flex, and Health Savings Accounts.
• Prepare yearend 401K Profit Sharing and Safe Harbor reconciliations
• Participate in annual 401K Profit Sharing Audit
• Ensure payroll reports are completed accurately and according to IRS or other entity timelines.
• Prepare all bank reconciliations for all PCP and PCPI bank accounts.
• Back up all duties of the Payroll Specialist
• Back up all duties of the Accounting Support Staff
• Other duties as assigned on Task List.
Collaborate with Finance Manager including, but not limited to:
• Division and Board Retreat Documents
• Project Pro-Formas
• Special Projects as Needed
• Business Office Support
• Value-Based Payment/Alternative Payment Method Analyses
Bachelor’s Degree in accounting.
Extensive understanding of all phases of accounting principles and budget process; minimum of four years of experience in accounting functions preferably in a medical practice or health care setting, a strong working knowledge of Excel and other accounting software, able to work independently and with small groups; detail-oriented with good organizational skills; critical thinking skills; able to multi-task; good communication and interpersonal skills; team-oriented; good analytical and decision-making skills.
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K, Employee Assistance Program, competitive wages, a friendly work environment, and more.