Landscape positions - gardening, labor, equipment -Pay depends on experience. Premier Landworks Aspen area preferred.
- Apply pesticides to remove harmful insects such as mosquitos, wasps, and ticks.
- Conduct general maintenance duties such as cleaning walkways, fixing fountains, and other duties.
- Apply fertilizer to help enhance growth.
- Take out weeds and dead plants.
- Trim overgrown limbs, hedges, and leaves.
- Uphold the landscaping design and ensure plant growth.
- Plant new decorative bushes, flowers, plants, and shrubs.
- Supervise maintenance repairs to equipment, landscape structures, outdoor furniture, and walkways.
- Advise clients on how to look after the landscape.
- Coordinate with garden designers and landscape architects to ensure the garden meets the client's expectations.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.