Production AssociatesPreco Inc
Preco Medical and Precision Converting (MPC) was opened under the mantra of "Create for Others" and that’s what we have done. Preco MPC is a dedicated medical facility with both clean environment and clean room processing. Located in Hudson, Wisconsin, Preco MPC is looking for talented, career oriented technical help to fuel our continued growth.
Production Associates – 2nd &, 3rd Shifts, Hudson WI
Your efforts will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package as well as ongoing opportunities for growth.
Run parts using laser systems assuring maximum safety and efficiency. Inspect parts to verify conformance to customer specifications.
- Operate custom designed and standard laser machinery to process materials/parts according to customer specification.
- Perform quality inspections of finished parts.
- Start up and shut down machine using written work instructions.
- Shut down machine in event of safety issue.
- Change gas cylinders and perform table maintenance as directed.
- Package and route parts to shipping and perform cleanup duties as required.
- Complete required paperwork.
- Various other duties as directed by Supervisor.
- High school education or GED.
- Lifting of up to 40 pounds occurs sporadically throughout the day.
- Sitting and/or standing for long periods of time (2-4 hours before a rest or change).
- Rapid repetitive motions of the hands and wrists over 2-4 hour periods.
- Repetitive back, wrist, arm, shoulder, pinching, elbow and finger movements occur continuously.
- Fork lift driving is also part of the job.