Certificated & Classified Substitutes

potter valley unified school district   Potter Valley, CA   Full-time     Education
Posted on July 30, 2022

Certificated and Classified Substitutes Needed Potter Valley Community Unified School District is in need of substitute teachers. If you have a B.A./B.S. and have passed the CBEST test, you can qualify for an Emergency 30-day Substitute Teaching Permit to substitute in the classroom. The District also needs substitutes to work as classroom aides (proficiency test required); classroom aides for preschool; noon duty aides; secretaries/receptionists; utility workers (custodial); and maintenance. Fingerprinting is required for all positions.