Maintenance SupervisorPotomac Supply Corp
Potomac is growing and looking for great people! Potomac Supply, LLC is excited to announce they have recently been acquired by the Teal-Jones Group. Teal-Jones values their employees and states, "the employees are the key to success of this mill." The Teal-Jones Group is a family owned company that started 75 years ago and has over 1,000 employees. Teal-Jones purchased Potomac with the intent to grow and improve the site's capabilities.
Potomac Supply, LLC has an immediate opening for Maintenance Supervisor, Swing Shift Lead, Swing Shift Millwright, and Material Handlers. The successful candidate will affirm safety is our #1 priority, have a positive attitude in a fast-paced manufacturing facility, and be able to multi-task and schedule in a changing environment. The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for directing the entire maintenance department, establishing priorities, and deploying resources to meet the needs of the plant. The successful candidate will be adept at project management and have strong organizational and planning skills while delegating responsibility throughout the maintenance support team.
- Leadership experience and knowledge of manufacturing processes; lumber manufacturing a plus
- Degree in maintenance related field or comparable work experience preferred
- Knowledge of PM based maintenance systems CMMS experience
- Capital project and budget management capability
- Proficient at coordinating with outside vendors for parts and project management
- Mechanical experience; project planning, repairs, troubleshooting skills required
- Electrical experience preferred
- Read and understand service manuals, drawings, and equipment layout
- Ability to scope the full extent of maintenance work needed to conduct repairs and improvements
- Basic computer skills; Excel, MS Office Suite, etc.
This is an Exempt day-shift position requiring Saturday work and some Holidays. The Swing Shift Maintenance Lead will report directly to the maintenance supervisor and will be involved in work order prioritization, job kitting, and parts identification. The successful candidate will have a strong mechanical background and positive leadership skills. This is a hands-on position; the lead will be expected to complete work orders and participate in project planning.
The Swing Shift Millwright must have following qualities:
- Safety-oriented, positive attitude, good work ethic, reliable, able to follow instructions and be a team player with demonstrated initiative.
The successful candidate will have a good eye for detail and the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced manufacturing facility. The successful candidate will have a strong mechanical background and extensive troubleshooting experience in an industrial environment. The Material Handlers. The successful candidates will affirm safety is our #1 priority and have a positive attitude in a fast-paced manufacturing facility. This is an entry level position and hands-on position. All Positions must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.