Front Desk ManagerPoss Architecture + Planning
Front Desk Manager
Poss Architecture + Planning and Interior Design is hiring a Front Desk Manager. Responsible for the smooth operation of the front desk/reception area and the administrative support of all company employees. Ensures that all office visitors are treated with an exceptional quality of service. Must be professional, reliable, and a team player.
- Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets)
- Train, supervise and support office staff, including receptionists, security guards and call center agents
- Schedule shifts
- Ensure timely and accurate customer service
- Handle complaints and specific customers requests
- Troubleshoot emergencies
- Monitor stock and order office supplies
- Ensure proper mail distribution
- Prepare and monitor office budget
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.