District Webmaster/Community Education SpecialistPoint Pleasant
Pleasant Beach, NJ Full-time
Posted on August 1, 2019
District Webmaster/Community Education Specialist
Position available immediately for the 2019-2020 School Year.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong communication skills for the writing editing, layout and supervision of all district publications and forms of communication for district administrators.
- Experience with website design, management and maintenance utilizing Dreamweaver software.
- Ability to coordinate the announcement of all school-related emergency closings.
- Outstanding organizational skills to assist in the coordination of special events for community involvement with the Board of Education.
- Availability and flexibility to attend monthly Board of Education meetings.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism or related field is required.
Interested candidates submit a letter of interest, resume and supporting documentation under the Employment Section of the Point Pleasant School District Website (www.pointpleasantk12.nj.us) by Friday, July 26, 2019. Electronic submissions only. No phone calls, please. Mailed, emailed or faxed resumes will not be accepted.
Point Pleasant School District
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.