Building Trades Apprentices
Notice of Apprenticeship Opportunity
The Plumbers & Steamfitters Local #42 JATC will be accepting applications for Building Trades Apprentices as follows: Date: Application for 2021/ 2022 School Year, Applications will end on October 31st at 12:00 PM. Time: 8:00am-3:30PM, (Monday - Friday), Place: Local 42 Training Center Building, 187 Woodlawn Ave. Norwalk, OH 44857. Each applicant must furnish the following at the time of the application:
1. Birth Certificate (must be 18 by June 30th 2020)
2. High School/GED Transcripts
3. Copy of High School Diploma or Official Report of Passing GED
4. $35.00 non-refundable registration fee (cash or checks only)
5. Must have valid Driver’s License.
Applicants must live within Local 42 jurisdiction. This includes the counties of: Ashland, Crawford, Erie, Huron, Knox, Lorain, Morrow, Richland and Wyandot.
There will be no discrimination based upon race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Applicants will be subject to drug testing and background checks upon acceptance.