Route and Activity Bus DriversPlatte Valley School District Weld RE-7
Platte Valley School District in Kersey has two immediate openings for Route and Activity Bus Drivers with our Transportation Department.
We will train and help you obtain your CDL. One year commitment minimum.
Bus Driver Responsibilities:
- Transport children to and from school in the mornings and afternoons
- Verify permissions for children who ride home with friends
- Maintain a clean and mechanically-sound bus at all times
- Obey all traffic laws
- Perform inspections of the bus before and after each route
- Ensure safety of all students
- Discipline children when required to maintain a safe and healthy environment
- Assist students with getting on and off the bus when required
- Attend monthly safety meetings
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.