Operators, Shipping & Receiving Clerk, Utility and Supervisor Positions
Custom Injection Molding Since 1969 is hiring:
PLASTIC INJECTION MOLDING MACHINE OPERATORS
OPERATORS NEEDED FOR 2ND & 3RD SHIFT:
Experience not necessary -- dependability and attentiveness
SHIPPING & RECEIVING CLERK
Basic Function: Responsible for loading/unloading trucks.
- Counts, weighs, and identifies items in receiving and/or shipping department
- Checks items against vendors’ invoices, bills of lading, and customers’ orders
- Records data: date, quantity, and source of destination of goods received or shipped
- Assembles orders and/or stores received items
- Must keep accurate records
- Detects and reports to supervisor damaged or defective items as well as any discrepancies in quantity or weight
- Must be certified as fork lift operator
- Experience with Microsoft Office products helpful
- Cleans restrooms/breakroom
- Comply with any reasonable request
The candidate must be able to be trained and/or work on any shift. A good attendance record and self-motivation is a must for this position.
- Clean hoppers, grinders, filters, wands & hoses
- Clean dryers
- Safe operation of forklift
- Determine correct material/concentrate to each job
- Purge central loading system and load material
- Monitor material levels to prevent run-out
- Select proper packaging and skids
- Shrink wrap finished goods
- Place in designated area in warehouse
- Able to communicate with workers plant-wide
- Works well in a fast-paced work environment
2ND SHIFT SUPERVISOR
Basic Function: Supervise the production floor, startups, shutdowns, and trouble shoot injection molding machines as needed. Supervision Over: Production Associates, Shift Inspectors, Utility, and Set-up Personal.
- Diagnose molding problems, find solutions to prevent defective plastic parts, set-up proper parameters for molding machines, Including robots and end of arm tooling.
- Trouble-shoot molding processes and monitor part quality and adjust to ensure proper molding of plastic parts.
- Ensure plastic injection molding machines are functioning at top efficiency. To reduce scrap and increase efficiency.
- Follow the daily schedule.
- Start up and shut equipment as need to attain the schedule.
- Schedule employees on the production floor.
- Supervise Utility, and Set-up Personnel to ensure mold changes schedule is being maintained.
- Ensure Production Associates are trained in the safe and proper operation of plastic injection molding machines.
- Responsible for overall safety, quality and efficiency of plastic molding machines and operators for the shift.
- Supervise between 10-20 employees.
- Machine tonnages from 50 to 880 tons on Plastic Injection Molding Machines such as Cincinnati Milacron, Engel, Nissei and others.
Working Conditions: Work is performed on a well-lit, clean production floor, with the production paperwork being completed in an office environment.
- Knowledge of robot programming or a willingness to learn.
- Injection molding process trouble-shooting.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Able to problem solve and work as a team.
- Understanding of the company operations, policies and objectives.
- Effective time management skills.
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience, and courtesy.
- Clean Work Environment
- Weekly Attendance Incentive
- Paid Birthday & Holidays after 60 days
- Paid Vacation
- Medical & Dental Insurance after 60 days
- Life Insurance after 90 days
- 401(k) after 1 year