HousekeeperPine Ridge Condominiums
Housekeeping duties include cleaning individual condos, common areas and laundry. Hourly wage plus piece work. Laundry Attendant must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Maintain all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products; ensure safe and sanitary storage and care of products.
- Perform general sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of hardwood, laminate, or tiled floors as needed.
- In charge of vacuuming equipment; vacuums and cleans carpets, performs further treatments such as shampoo or stain-removal as needed.
- Disposal of trash from bins and containers.
- Dust and polish furniture and room accessories as needed.
- Scrub sinks, basins, bathtubs, showers, and toilets in private and public bathrooms.
- Change of linens, and gather used linens such as sheets or towels for laundering.
- Clean windows, glass surfaces, mirrors, and counters as needed.
- Keep all public spaces neat and tidy.
- Report repairs and replacements needed when encountered on job.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.