Front Desk AgentPine Ridge Condominiums
Condo complex in Breckenridge is looking for Full Time Year-Round Front Desk Agent.
Benefits include, ski or rec pass, paid time off.
Front Desk Agent Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet guests with a welcoming smile and friendly demeanor
- Perform all guest check-in and check-out procedures
- Obtain or confirm guest information, assign rooms, activate and distribute keys, etc.
- Collect payment for room charges and other fees
- Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate personnel
- Check and send emails
- Make and confirm reservations
- Maintain a clean and tidy work space at all times
- Inform guests of hotel amenities and offerings
- Be informed and up-to-date on all types of room accommodation and availability
- Communicate with housekeeping, room service and security staff as necessary
- Provide local information on restaurants, special sites, activities, etc.
- Resolve customer complaints and problems calmly and effectively
- Notify management of any serious issues that you cannot resolve
- Take and deliver messages for guests
- Store luggage and valuables as needed
- Assist with and book tours and activities for guests
- Maintain a friendly, personable disposition
- Perform various clerical tasks as needed (sorting mail, paper filing, etc.)
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.