Front Desk Agent, HousekeeperPine Ridge Condominiums
Condominium complex in Breckenridge is looking for: Full Time Year-Round:
* Front Desk Agent
Front Desk Agent responsibilities include registering guests, managing reservations and providing information about rooms, rates and amenities. If you have a knack for customer service and work experience in the hotel industry, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help create a pleasant and memorable stay for our guests.
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks.
- Manage online and phone reservations.
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data.
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms.
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities.
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs.
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests.
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate.
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments.
* Weekends and Holidays may be required. Benefits include health insurance, ski or rec pass, paid time off and possible on-site housing.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.