Come Join Our Flock! Pilgrims is seeking a professional individual for our Timekeeper position. Our vision is to become the best in our industry, & we know that having the best team matters! We offer excellent benefits and competitive wages. If you meet the qualifications and have the ability to perform the job duties, You are highly encouraged to apply today!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Running daily payroll reports
· Editing payroll records per supervisors request
· Filing payroll records.
· Handling all payroll issues concerning clock times.
· Working on temporary labor hours and other data.
· Performing accounting duties as assigned.
· Miscellaneous accounting projects for Accounting Manager.
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
· Previous timekeeping / payroll experience required
· Ability to work on a proactive basis in a high paced, deadline-oriented environment
· SAP and Kronos experience strongly preferred
· Strong Excel experience and proficiency in all other Microsoft Office software
· Strong leadership skills
· Ability to communicate and work closely with Accounting Manager to relate critical/urgent issues
· Must be able to set goals and meet deadlines
· Professional phone skills
Educational Requirement: High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
Pilgrim's Pride Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply.