Exxon Assistant ManagerPetroleum Wholesale
Exxon Assistant Manager
To ensure customers receive the best service possible and to maximize the profitability of the location to which he or she is assigned within the scope of authority given.
1. Maintain the highest possible standards of customer service, both personally and through other members of the store staff.
2. Complete and transmit all reports accurately and timely.
3. Where required, make bank deposits according to company guidelines.
4. Recruit, hire, train, develop, counsel, coach, discipline, evaluate, recommend pay increases and, when necessary.
5. Ensure the security of company assets.
6. Complies with all local, state and federal laws.
7. Increase merchandise and fuel sales.
8. Control expenses within the scope of authority granted.
9. Maintain the highest physical appearance standards possible, including wearing a full Sunmart uniform at all times.
10. Ensure all safety/security procedures are practiced & that no unsafe conditions exist at any time.
11. Maintain store operating hours, as directed by store supervisor, including personally remaining available to cover shifts in an emergency situation to keep the location operational.
12. Communicates pertinent information, problems and opportunities to supervisor in a timely manner.
13. Maintains confidentiality regarding all company issues.
14. Conduct price surveys as directed.
15. Ensure that all merchandise and fuel are being sold at company prescribed retail prices.
16. Implement promotions and other programs as developed by the marketing or other department.
17. Complete other duties as assigned by store supervisor or other Sunmart management.
1. Ability to communicate effectively.
2. Basic mathematic competencies.
3. Computer proficiency at basic input level.
4. Able to stand for extended periods of time, stoop, reach, and lift up to 40 pounds.
1. Reliable transportation required.
2. Above-average communication skills required.