High School PrincipalPerth Amboy Public Schools
Sewaren, NJ Full-time
Posted on May 29, 2019
Perth Amboy Public Schools
The Perth Amboy Board of Education has a vacancy for the following position:
- High School Principal - (Effective July 1, 2019)
The Perth Amboy Board of Education is seeking an outstanding educator and leader for the position of High School Principal.
Perth Amboy High School has a student population of approximately 1800 total students. Our High School is in the midst of a transformative period that includes:
- 114 students earning the distinguished Seal of Biliteracy in 2017-2018.
- A brand new state-of-the art Media Center and Guidance Suite.
- The addition of a one-of-a-kind Communication Academy, with plans to open a Health Sciences Academy in 2019-2020.
- The building of a brand new 250-million-dollar High School set to open in 2024.
The Perth Amboy Board of Education is seeking candidates with the following skills and qualifications:
- Experience as a High School Principal with a proven background and understanding of 9-12 curriculum;
- Demonstrated leadership at the high school level and the ability to facilitate a climate of teamwork and innovation;
- Proven skills in communication, interpersonal relations, school safety and building management;
- Proven record of working effectively with students, staff, parents and community.
- NJ Principals certification or certificate of eligibility.
Previous Applicants Need Not Apply
Salary and Benefits are competitive and commensurate with experience.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer