Cocktail Servers and Food ServersPepis
Pepis Bar & Restaurant is hiring for:
- Cocktail Servers - A cocktail server is not that much different from a regular server. In addition to taking orders and serving beverages to customers, cocktail servers also perform the usual duties of a server like cleaning tables, ringing up totals and verifying information to ensure that customers are old enough to drink.
- Food Servers - Perform a variety of tasks, from preparing the food, stocking supplies, serving, charging people for their food, handling cash, credit cards, and a cash register, cleaning tables and counters, resetting tables, greeting customers and answering questions.
Food Server Responsibilities:
- Greet customers warmly and direct them to their tables
- Take food and beverage orders and enter them into our system in a timely fashion
- Memorize our food and beverage menus and make recommendations to dining room customers
- Provide attentive service to customers by refilling drinks as needed and checking in during meals
- Promptly address customer service issues and refer customers to management when necessary
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.