Manufacturing EngineerPenco Products
Penco Products, Americas leading supplier of storage products and material handling solutions in Hamilton, NC is now hiring for a: Manufacturing Engineer
The Manufacturing Engineer position is accountable for the design and operation of production systems, including networks, tools and machinery. Evaluates, recommends and implements alternative production methodologies to enhance efficiencies and drive innovation.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelors Degree with 2 to 5 plus years of experience in a technical discipline such as Industrial Engineering, Physical Science or Mathematics.
- Prior experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Past work experience as a manufacturing engineer is beneficial.
- Strong working knowledge and application of time and motion methodology and techniques in a manufacturing environment.
- An understanding of lean principles and systems thinking is needed to effectively lead the projects and process improvement initiatives.
EOE Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor
As published in the Rocky Mount Telegram