Dispatchers, DriversPeak 1 Express
Now hiring: Dispatchers, Drivers
Why work for Peak 1 Express? Not only do we offer top-of-the-line customer service, but we have a team of highly qualified, professional and enthusiastic Dispatchers who are deeply passionate about service they are providing. When you join the Peak 1 Express team, you’ll immediately understand why we love what we do. In addition to providing a dependable and personal experience in the mountains, you’ll enjoy great perks that Peak 1 has to offer! That includes FREE access to the local recreational centers located in Breckenridge, Silverthorne and Avon, FREE airport transportation services, discounts for friends and family on all Peak 1 Express services, plus discounted adventure tours with our sister company AVA Rafting & Zip Line!
As a Dispatcher, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient dispatching of vehicles, guests and guest service drivers to and from their destination.
- Free Rec Center Access (locations in Breckenridge, Silverthorne and Avon)
- Complimentary Airport Shared Shuttle Service
- Peak 1 Express Discounts for Family and Friends
- Discounted Adventure trips with Peak 1 Express's sister company, AVA Rafting & Zip Line
- Health Insurance offered after only 90 days!
- Job Duties:
- Take calls from all drivers before leaving the airport/county to ensure they have all of their guests and have no changes
- Data Entry of all driver logs and making routes
- Open and close the office
- General office administration
- Create GPS routes for drivers
- Monitor drivers on the road and progress on pick ups
- Monitor road conditions and route drivers onto frontage roads
- Set and confirm pick up times and addresses the night prior, email any changes to the Operations Managers after 6pm and manually update manifests
- Print manifests
- Maintain contact with guests when road conditions have delayed drivers
- Call in additional drivers when necessary
- Monitor flight status for arriving guests
- Be a back-up driver for all trips- see Guest Service Driver job description
- Job Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of guest service
- Customer Service/Communication Skills
- Completion of High School level education or higher
- Efficient computer, administration and phone skills
- All Dispatch staff must pass a criminal background check (Required)
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.