Community Based Mentoring Program ManagerPartners in Routt County
Join our team!
Partners in Routt County is hiring a Community Based Mentoring Program Manager
Full Time with benefits.
• Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree (Social Work, Human Service or related field preferred)
• Experience in youth services field
• Experience having managed volunteers/staff and programs
• Have privately owned vehicle, current driver’s license and up to date insurance, as well as a willingness to drive a 12-passenger van as needed in varying road conditions
• Pass background screenings and complete CPR/First Aid training
• Be willing and able to work occasional evenings and weekends
• Demonstrated ability to foster positive, supportive relationships with collaborative partners
• Experience and passion for serving youth and families facing adversity such as poverty, substance abuse, and educational challenges
• Ability to connect with people of varying backgrounds and to appreciate and embrace diversity
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Working knowledge of computer operations including Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel) and Google forms/calendars
• A responsible, flexible, mature, enthusiastic character
• Ability to multi-task, manage time, and show initiative
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Knowledge of Routt County, local schools and youth agencies
• Conversational level of Spanish is a bonus but not required
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.