School Business Administrator/Board SecretaryParsippany-Troy HIlls Township School District
Newwark, NJ Full-time Education & Training
Posted on February 2, 2020
Parsippany-Troy Hills Township School District
School Business Administrator/Board Secretary
Anticipated Opening July 1, 2020
The successful candidate must possess:
- A valid NJ Business Administrator Certificate and a Qualified Purchasing Agent Certificate.
- Minimum of five years prior experience as a School Business Administrator/Board Secretary or an Assistant School Business Administrator.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Competence in managing the business function of a comprehensive K-12 school district.
- Knowledge and experience with budget preparation, fiscal management, business practices in school districts related to budget preparation, administration and health benefit systems and GAAP requirements.
- A firm understanding of state/federal reporting requirements as they pertain to IDEA, ESEA, ASSA, and other grant funded programs.
- Knowledge and working proficiency with SEMI and SNEARS.
- A clear understanding of Board of Education policies and procedures.
- Experience with school plant operations, construction and facility planning, custodial, maintenance, and transportation services.
- Familiarity and ability to perform all functions associated with the role of secretary to the Board of Education.
Closing Date: February 21, 2020