Office Assistant/ Construction Contract AdministratorPark Construction Co.
Park Construction Company, a regional Highway/Heavy contractor established in Minneapolis, is searching for an experienced Office Assistant/ Construction Contract Administrator for the Grand Forks Office.
Prepare bid proposals, deliver bids, prepare subcontracts and purchase orders, accounts payable, and occasional travel to deliver bid proposals and for training.
* Responsible for timely contract administration of all jobs, including but not limited to preparation and distribution of subcontract agreements, owner agreements, and securing signed contracts from appropriate parties.
* Ability to work both independently and part of a team.
* Proven ability to work on multiple projects with competing demands to meet deadlines.
* Exceptional communication skills and have the capability to multi-task (phones and computer work)
* Ability to prepare bid proposals with a high level of accuracy.
* Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
* Schedule and coordinate various meetings and appointments.
* Monitor levels of office supplies and business cards and order when necessary.
* Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues.
* Distributing electronic faxes.
* Handle all travel arrangements.
* Review of payments to subcontractors, including verification of all compliance requirements. Direct subcontractors (If necessary) to make changes and provide additional information to facilitate accounting payment process.
* Ensure timely Change Order administration of all jobs.
* Assist in the preparation of owner job invoices; work closely with Job Cost Accountants.
* Maintain all office filing.
Experience: Two to four years office experience, preferably within a construction setting.
Education: Two-Year Business Degree (Preferred)
Park offers an excellent salary, benefit package, and promotion opportunities available to the qualified candidates.
Park is an EEO/AA Employer.