Maintenance ManagerParagon Lodging
Paragon Lodging in Breckenridge, CO is hiring a Maintenance Manager for luxury property management vacation rental company. Full time, Year Round, motivated person skilled in all facets of home maintenance. Leadership skills, high level of organizational skills, very strong computer proficiency required, customer service experience with guests and homeowners, supervise maintenance employees, handle maintenance budget, hire and train new maint employees, excellent verbal and communication skills, clean driving record, minimum of 3 year's experience in vacation rental industry, flexibility in workdays, ability to work weekends and holidays, if needed.
- Coordinate maintenance worker efforts to make sure employer property like buildings and grounds are kept up
- Identify areas for improvement and assign workers to take care of issues
- Develop maintenance schedules and enforce them among maintenance staff
- Respond to emergency calls for maintenance
- Manage the setup and takedown of different events
- Perform troubleshooting to solve minor repair issues
- Communicate plans for upper-level improvements to maintenance worker staff
- Contact and schedule repairmen and extra help as needed
- Perform administrative tasks as required
- Delegate tasks to meet maintenance schedule and satisfy employer needs
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.