Housekeeping InspectorParagon Lodging
Paragon Lodging in Breckenridge, CO is hiring a Housekeeping Inspector. Luxury vacation home company is hiring a part-time Housekeeping Inspector. This position entails inspections of our luxury rental homes after they have been cleaned before guests arrive. Flexible hours based on reservation arrivals. Superior eye for details. Experience in housekeeping quality assurance in luxury homes required. 4 Wheel Drive car required.
- Maintained housekeeping service standards by documenting, reporting, and cleaning any and all housekeeping needs. Reported any technical issues within the unit for future guest satisfaction.
- Regulated safety issues by refilling and organizing all chemical bottles for the housekeepers.
- Organized inventory and supplies.
- Managed a fast pace inspection system that maintained inspection regulations and allowed me to help other inspectors, if needed.
- Inspected work performance to ensure that it met specific establishment standards.
- Performed and assisted with cleaning duties as necessary.
- Dedicated willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and directions.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.