Service Crew Technician
An Affiliate of Life-Science Innovations, PALS (Poultry and Livestock Supplies) is a retailer and service provider of equipment, feed, and medication distributed within the poultry and hog industry, located on the West side of Willmar, MN.
*EARN UP TO $20.00 PER HOUR
The Ideal Candidate:
* High school diploma/GED required.
* Valid MN driver’s license and an acceptable motor vehicle driving record.
* Two to three years of experience in mechanical service, which includes troubleshooting and repairing electrical and mechanical systems and /or equipment, plumbing, carpentry, and general construction.
* Customer Service orientation
* Strong time management and organization skills
* Must provide own hand and power tools necessary to complete jobs within the first 9 months. A reimbursement program for tool expenses is provided.
Summary of Responsibilities:
* Working onsite at customer locations
* Assist with installing new equipment and systems in hog and poultry confinement operations.
* Troubleshoot and repair hog and poultry barn equipment malfunctions.
* Adjust and replace defective or improperly functioning components.
* Assemble equipment and/or fabricate parts in the PALS shop.
* Understand and follow customer bio-security policies.
* Maintain a clean and safe working environment by completing housekeeping task and working on equipment safely.
* This position requires an occasional extended workweek and overnight travel at times.
We are proud to offer a generous benefit package in addition to competitive compensation. Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance options, a Health Savings Account with company match, 401K plan with company match up to 4% of your compensation, PTO accrual, two personal days per year, holiday pay, short and long term disability, and company paid life insurance.
Core Company Values:
Service- Working with coworkers and customers to identify and meet their needs.
Employee Wellbeing – Creating a safe and healthy work environment that facilitates the wellbeing of each employee from a whole-life perspective.
Integrity – Adhering to a strong code of moral and ethical principles.
Quality – Providing a degree of excellence measured against a similar standard.
Dependability – The quality of being counted on to produce results with consistency.