Store Administrative Assistant
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in the KEYSTONE area?
Look no further!
Supports all departments with general office functions and serves as receptionist for the location.
A minimum of 1 year office experience is required. Must be very proficient with Microsoft Office and internet functions. Excellent organization and written/verbal communication skills are necessary. Must be very organized and be able to multi-task. High school diploma or equivalent is required.
P&K offers a competitive wage and benefit package effective the first of the month after hire and a 401k match!
Location: Keystone, IA
Type of Employment: Full time
Job Function: Performs general office functions including whole goods document preparation, verification for accuracy and completeness, receptionist duties for the specific store location.
Will work Saturdays during planting and harvest as needed.
- Greets public in person and on the telephone, provides general information, answers questions, and directs individuals to the appropriate departments.
- Wholegoods document preparation including:
- Verification of paperwork completion and accuracy including trade-in forms.
- Forwarding paperwork to the whole goods processing team.
- Filing completed paperwork.
- Assist Account Representatives with PO creation for customers and creation of Ceres notes.
- Ensure pictures and descriptions are included with used equipment deals.
- Enter customer information into the database and update when needed.
- Collect packing slips from incoming products and forward to the whole goods processing team.
- Monitor the stock of sales literature and place orders when needed.
- Prepare thank you letters and Powergard information letters for whole goods purchases.
- Display marketing materials displays, and signage as directed by the Marketing department.
- Balance daily cash, credit cards, and farm plan. Receipt of payments on accounts.
- Prepare and deposit checks and cash on a daily basis.
- Collect time worked for hourly service employees at the store, enter the hours worked into Paycom.
- Sorts and promptly distributes incoming mail to the appropriate employees. Sorts, prepares, and ensures prompt delivery of outgoing mail.
- Orders office supplies for the store.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Collects completed credit card expense reports and receipts and forwards to the accounting department.
- Assists with accounts receivable processing monthly.
- 1 year of clerical experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of office procedures.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbal and written.
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented, and accurate.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have good hearing and sight – well enough for safety purposes.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods.
- Must be self-motivated
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team.