Firefighter/Paramedicoxford fire dept
The Oxford Fire Department is taking applications for Full Time Firefighter/Paramedic
- Written EMPCO score of 70% or higher at the time of application.
- Successful completion of CPAT/BPAT agility test by the time of oral interview.
- Must be 18 years or older at the time of employment.
- Must possess, or be able to obtain by time of hire, a valid Michigan Driver’s License without record of suspension or revocation in any State.
- Must pass a criminal background investigation.
- Must be able to read and write the English language.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Completion of the Michigan Fire Fighters Training Council Fire Fighter II, Hazardous Materials Operations, Michigan Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT/Paramedic) certification and licensure, American Heart Association CPR, ACLS certification.
- Three (3) years experience in fire and emergency medical services work.
The Oxford Fire Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.