Overview: Our Savior's Lutheran Church's custodian is responsible for the maintenance of the physical facilities, the custodial care of the building and furnishings, snow removal and mowing.
* Work with the Pastor to develop weekly cleaning schedules.
* Maintain buildings, premises and the repair of church property.
* Set up for various functions of the congregation.
* Ensure that the furnace and heating and cooling systems, elevator and any other mechanical equipment are in good functioning order.
* Responsible for maintaining the working condition and repair of church property.
* Oversee the availability and safety of the church building.
* Inventory cleaning materials, equipment, and supplies, and establish reorder points/levels. Oversee, order and purchase supplies.
* Be ready to assist in a building crisis at all hours.
* Maintain a neat and orderly custodial area.
* Take direction and accomplish tasks assigned
* Organizational skills
* Attention to detail
* Custodial experience
* Hold a MN State Boiler Operator License (may be acquired)
Hours: Up to 20 hours per week Job Description and Terms of Employment available at church office and on OSLC website.
Starting Date: Immediately. Compensation: Pay determined by qualifications and experience.