Medical Sales RepresentativeOrtho Molecular Products
At Ortho Molecular Products, we hire people with an unwavering passion for health and wellness, visionary thinkers, and those looking to learn and grow within our industry. Our high-performance team is driven, innovative, and packed with entrepreneurial spirit. This is an outside sales role that requires a high level of organization, competitive grind and personal hustle. We provide our employees with the necessary tools and resources to build their own career paths and discover success.
As a Sales Account Executive, you will be responsible for meeting with healthcare practitioners, learning more about their practices, and selling our products and solutions in a consultative manner using a science-based approach. Sales Account Executives must live in the territory they are serving.
- Bachelor’s degree (in science, medical, biochemistry, health sciences or the nutrition field) or corresponding years of medical sales experience
- Strong understanding/passion in integrative health, wellness and functional medicine
- At least two (2) years of selling experience. Experience selling in nutrition or food industry a plus
- Great organizational skills and ability to work autonomously
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit
- A positive attitude and strong customer service drive
- The ability to handle competing priorities and multiple objectives
- A passion for health, wellness and nutrition
- Sales Account Executives are paid salary plus open-ended commission.
- Health and dental insurance
- Voluntary benefits (accident insurance, disability insurance, vision insurance, etc.)
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus Opportunities
- Corporate wellness program
- Gym membership
- Ample paid time off
- Opportunity for growth
About Ortho Molecular Products:
Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements with over 30 years of stability and growth. We work exclusively with licensed health care practitioners, helping them transform the practice of medicine through implementing lifestyle medicine and nutrition with their patients.