The Oradell Public School District is seeking a 10-month, part-time, Communications / Data Manager for the Office of the Superintendent to assist with data management and reporting
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Google Apps
• Experience with Realtime, NJ Smart, CSI, and submission of NJ DOE reports
• Excellent organizational ability
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and data analysis skills
• Ability to adjust to changing priorities and to coordinate deadlines
• Assist the Superintendent in compiling data and preparing reports required by law, administrative code, and Board policy. Prepares and/or follows through with the many required district, county, state, and federal forms/reports relating to various aspects of school district operation.