STNAohio living breckenridge village
Ohio Living Breckenridge Village STNA Full time 2nd shift $2,000 Sign on bonus. Breckenridge Village is accepting applications for Full Time State Tested Nursing Assistants for 2nd shift. This shift offers a 4 day work or 5 day work week. You choose! Also a weekend program is available. Our STNAs enjoy benefits which include having bath aides, shift differentials, first year vacation time, access to our Wellness Center with a personal trainer, educational assistance, health care, free meals, and much more.
Essential Activities and Tasks
Care Management and Service Delivery
- Provides daily resident and patient care in accordance with the nursing procedures and as instructed by the Charge Nurse.
- Ensures that the Plan of Care is maintained for the resident or patient.
- Provides for assigned resident and patient Activities of Daily Living (ADL) including personal hygiene, elimination, comfort and safety, ambulation, lifting, skin care, nutrition, and hydration.
- Assists with the care of the dying resident and provides post-mortem care.
- Observes and reports the presence of pressure areas and skin breakdown.
- Assists with the application of nursing treatments as required.
- Provides daily rehabilitative/restorative procedures as required.
- Creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth and personal interest, as well as a calm environment throughout the unit.
- Answers resident calls promptly.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) in good standing on the Ohio Department of Health Nurse Aide Registry required.
- None required; on-the-job training provided.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.